Software Support Associate
Job Title: Software Support Associate
Department: Information Technology
Reports To: IT Applications Manager
Job Summary – The Software Support Associate is responsible for data gathering, analysis, program design, coding, QA, documentation, software support and other programming, troubleshooting, and change control tasks needed to produce applications, reports, and interfaces in support of the company’s goals and growth. Additionally, it will be required to consult with internal users, and vendors to ensure and improve application performance and integrations across the application estate.
- Monitor and maintain the efficiency of our corporate software applications in accordance with vendor protocols and best practices.
- Troubleshoot and remediate issues as reported by end users so as to ensure the effective front-end and back-end functionality of applications.
- Develop code, scripts, interfaces, and applications using .net, SQL, VBS, Python, HTML and/or JAVA.
- Ensure code is produced and tested in accordance with company and industry guidelines.
- Establish root causes of application errors, and work to remediate.
- Keep a record of configuration changes and scheduling application updates.
- Help to ensure the company is getting maximum functionality from software.
- Support team in the development of software based on agreed projects and platforms.
- Degree in IT Dev/Ops related field. (Substitute: Advanced dev/ops skills).
- Strong knowledge of dev/ops programming using .net, SQL, VBS, Python, HTML and/or JAVA.
- Microsoft SQL Administration experience and/or certification.
- Experience with no/low-code platforms for creation of complex forms, workflows, and processes.
- Minimum 5 years active Dev/Ops experience around HR, Financials, Purchasing, Materials Management.
- Experience developing software independently and within a team.
- Willingness to navigate ambiguous tasks, find suitable solutions and seek help/advice where appropriate.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented and must embody positive interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to multitask while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with diverse cultures and teams in a friendly, productive manner.
- Verified proof of full COVID-19 vaccination required.
This job revolves around critical 24/7 infrastructure in an industry that is going through significant digital transformation
When starting with Foster’s Food Fair, Ltd. as a Software Support Associate, you’ll start earning between $12.00 to $17.76 per hour, based on experience. As you progress with the company within this role, opportunities for a pay increase will be determined through annual evaluations.
Application Submission Deadline: March 15th, 2022