Online Shopping Supervisor
Job Title: Online Shopping Supervisor
Department: Online Ordering
Reports To: Online Ordering Manager and/or Assistant Store Manager on duty
Job Summary – This position will be responsible for supervising the Online Ordering activities and associates for a specific shift/area to ensure functions are performed within company and Online Ordering Department guidelines. The position is also responsible for assisting in the implementation of Department Manager or Assistant Store Manager’s objectives by supervising and leading human resources in the assigned department. The position must assist in managing daily operations, associate development, and customer satisfaction. The position must provide variety and high-quality service to maximize performance in the department while maintaining great customer service.
- Provide all customers with prompt, courteous and friendly service.
- Participate in training all department associates according to store policies and procedures.
- Supervise staff to meet department goals, objectives, budgets, and Productivity.
- Participate in associate evaluation, disciplinary and coaching processes.
- Perform administrative duties, schedule, and administer breaks.
- Monitor and maintain all logs for inventory control, ordering of supplies and/or merchandise, charts, schedules, etc.
- Control all Online Ordering activities, using proper accuracy programs including systems and reports
- Conduct daily shift meetings to discuss safety, productivity, accuracy, and other Fosters related topics and to help build your team.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with direct reports, counterparts, and all other departments.
- Follow all department inventory control procedures and maintain control of products and supplies.
- Always maintain an organized and clean work area.
- Ability to read, comprehend, write, and speak English.
- Ability to perform intermediate Math and follow company’s CTO’s.
- Intermediate computer competency preferred.
- Must successfully complete the Leadership Training provided by Foster’s.
- Comprehension of business basics preferred.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Positive interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work varied hours/days as store or department dictates.
- Ability to display initiative, work with limited supervision and follow instructions.
- Ability to make decisions and provide direction.
- Ability to timely multitask while working in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to work with largely diverse teams.
- Ability to lift to 50lbs and to stand for extended periods of time.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Interest and willingness to learn the Retail Industry and role of Manager.
- Successful 1-2 experience in front end and/or retail operations.
When starting with Foster’s Food Fair, Ltd. as an Online Shopping Supervisor, you’ll start earning between $11.05 and $15.21 per hour, depending on experience. As you progress with the company within this role, opportunities for a pay increase will be determined through annual evaluations.
Application Submission Deadline: May 8th, 2023