Loss Prevention Senior Manager
Job Title: Loss Prevention Senior Manager
Department: Loss Prevention
Reports To: Operations Manager
Job Summary – This senior management position is responsible for maintaining shrinkage across all stores, resolving inventory and cash shortage issues, corporate investigations, developing and supporting loss prevention procedures, and health and safety programs, as well as managing and mitigating.
- Manage a welcoming and safe shopping experience for customers by maintaining safety at all locations.
- Manage, coordinate, and control activities relating to asset protection, loss containment and crime prevention and detection.
- Manage and control physical security implementation including operating, monitoring, and managing CCTV systems.
- Manage and promote employee safety awareness in accordance with company guidelines.
- Conduct interviews and investigations with individuals involved or suspected of theft or other criminal acts.
- Monitor and manage company systems and procedures in relation to loss prevention and safety.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures in relation to loss prevention and safety.
- Conduct operational audits to identify noncompliance with corporate policies.
- Provide reports and training to assist stores with achieving loss prevention goals in relation to front end, safety and shrinkage performance.
- Develop and manage procedures and analyze and report of data for GP, Markdowns Shrink, Front End, Inventory, and Incidents.
- Work as a liaison between the company and local authorities.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills, including excel and advance knowledge in building database application.
- Advance knowledge and experience of CCTV, security, and safety systems.
- Advance data analysis and reporting skills.
- Positive interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Minimum of 7-10 years strong proven background in loss prevention management and development of related field.
- Minimum of 7-10 years strong proven background in retail management with at least 5 years Senior Management experience or regional/multiple stores.
- Verified proof of full COVID-19 vaccination required.
When starting with Foster’s Food Fair, Ltd. as a Loss Prevention Senior Manager, you’ll start earning between $82,000.00 and $88,000.00 annually, based on experience. As you progress with the company within this role, opportunities for a pay increase will be determined through annual evaluations.
Application Submission Deadline: March 28th, 2023