Front End Manager
Job Title: Front End Manager
Department: Front End
Reports To: Assistant Store Manager and/or Store Manager
Job Summary – The position is responsible for effectively planning, organizing, leading, coordinating and optimizing the materials and human resources in the assigned department. The position must manage daily operations, expenses, associate development and customer satisfaction. The position must provide variety and high-quality service to maximize performance in the department while maintaining great customer service.
- Provide all customers with prompt, courteous and friendly service.
- Conduct performance evaluations, associate training and development and disciplinary or coaching actions to meet department goals, objectives and budgets.
- Ensure that all department associates are trained according to store policies and procedures to meet the standards of the department.
- Maintain knowledge of products and services.
- Monitor the Front End (POS, Customer Service, Western Union, and Express) for associate performance, needs and customer service while assisting with daily tasks.
- Provide clearance or assistance for any transactions that require additional assistance.
- Operate POS as required especially during busy periods.
- Monitor and manage administrative duties, scheduling and assigning tasks and department goals and objectives.
- Monitor and maintain communication logs, shrink logs, product logs, to do lists, manager’s list, etc.
- Oversee and follow ordering and maintenance control processes for department products and supplies.
- Maintain an organized and clean work area at all times.
- Ability to read, comprehend, write and speak English.
- Ability to perform intermediate Math and follow company CTO’s.
- Computer literacy required.
- Comprehension of business basics required.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Positive interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work varied hours/days as store or department dictates.
- Ability to display initiative, follow instructions and work with limited supervision.
- Organized time management skills.
- Strong management/leadership skills.
- Ability to make decisions and provide direction.
- Willingness to learn P&L reports and CTO.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Successful 4-5 years’ experience in front end operations or equivalent.
- Ability to interview new employees and make assessments on their ability to work in the Front End department.
- Verified proof of full COVID-19 vaccination required.
When starting with Foster’s Food Fair, Ltd. as a Front-End Manager, you’ll start earning KYD $40,000-$42,500.00 annually. As you progress with the company within this role, opportunities for a pay increase will be determined through annual evaluations.
Application Submission Deadline: May 5th, 2023