Executive Manager of Accounts/Data Analysis
Job Title: Executive Manager of Accounts/Data Analysis
Reports To: COO
Job Summary – The holder of this position reports to the COO and is responsible for effectively leading, coordinating, organizing, planning and optimizing human, intellectual and technology resources in the Accounts and Loss Prevention/Audit departments to support the company’s vision, mission and culture. The holder of this position will utilize their skills to oversee, direct, update strategic plans for improvement in the Accounts and Loss Prevention/Audit departments.
- Consolidate and manage all sub-sections annual capital and operational budgets.
HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATION
- Ensure Accounts and Loss Prevention/Audit teams are adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Ensure fair and consistent treatment following the policies and procedures as outlined in CARE to promote and
maintain high associate morale.
- Complete the Accounts and Loss Prevention/Audit Senior Managers CARE assessments and ensure associate CARE
assessments for accounts and loss prevention/audit teams and are completed and returned to HR in accordance
with company policy.
- Assist in developing and/or updating systems, policies and procedural manuals to support changes within the
Accounts and Loss Prevention/Audit departments.
ACCOUNTS AND LOSS PREVENTION/AUDIT MANAGEMENT
- Ensure proper utilization of software applications for accounts and Loss Prevention/Audit teams are in accordance
with company KPI’s.
- Conduct routine audits of Accounts and Loss Prevention/Audit teams to assess procedural compliance. Deliver
reports to Executive Management on performance against department and Company.
- Ensure company disaster recovery plans are organized and tested on a predetermined schedule.
- Monitor the effectiveness of accounting and loss prevention policies and procedures and reports relevant
information to Executive Management accordingly.
ORGANIZATION SUPPORT AND COMMUNICATION
- Consistently demonstrate good judgement and the ability to maintain composure and professionalism in stressful
- Participate in team building by training, coaching and developing staff in collaboration with company policies and
- Delegate tasks, set deadlines and use initiative, ingenuity, and good judgement to act on opportunities and solve
- Recognize high performance and create an inspiring team environment with a culture of open communication.
- Conduct regular team meetings with Accounts and Loss Prevention/Audit Senior Managers.
- Support the company’s leadership team with any needs and challenges to optimize company performance.
- Ensures compliance of company policies and procedures related to GDPR and GAAP.
To perform this job successfully, the holder of this position must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements contained within this Job Description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- At least 8 years of successful managerial experience in retail operations or related field.
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and other industry related programs at an advanced skill level.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret business data to make informative decisions and provide direction.
- Ability to generate effective business correspondence, prepare and analyze financial statements.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from Board of Directors, groups of managers, associates, vendors and customers.
When starting with Foster’s Food Fair, Ltd. as a, Executive Manager of Accounts/Data Analysis, you’ll start earning between CI$100,000.00 – CI$115,000.00 depending on experience. As you progress with the company within this role, opportunities for a pay increase will be determined through annual evaluations.
Application Submission Deadline: October 7th, 2022