Data Processing Supervisor
Job Title: Data Processing Supervisor
Department: Data Processing
Reports To: Data Processing Manager and/or Information Systems Sr. Manager
Job Summary – The position is responsible for assisting in the implementation of the Data Processing Manager’s objectives by leading team members in the department. This position is responsible for supervising daily operations, associate development, and customer satisfaction. This is a high-pressure position requiring a great deal of multi-tasking skills. Professional communications are to be maintained via Teams, telephone, face-to-face and email in all aspects of the job be it with internal or external customers.
- Ensure customer interactions with Data Processing are met with courteous and friendly service through monitoring and coaching.
- Assist Data Processing Manager with and contribute to department meetings on a regular basis.
- Assist Data Processing Manager with Associate training plan.
- Enforce company policies are upheld among department associates.
- Collaborates with the Data Processing Manager to improve efficiency within the department.
- To create, amend and review processes used by the Data Processing Department.
- Generate and distribute daily and weekly summary reports as assigned.
- Manage and work with the team to ensure all tasks required are completed in a timely manner.
- Notify Data Processing Manager of productivity, quality, policy and or procedure issues.
- Lead by example; perform tasks in order of their importance, be a good listener, and promote a healthy work environment.
- Assess and assign work for Data Processing Department.
- Maintain open communications with Department Manager and Associates.
- Ensure all communication, written and verbal, is conducted in a professional manner.
- Assist Data Processing Associates with daily concerns, where help is needed, and approval is required.
- Must read, write, and speak English fluently.
- Must understand basic retail terms and math.
- Proficient in Microsoft; Teams, Outlook, Excel, Word, OneNote, and To-Do.
- Must be competent in usage of Google Chrome and Windows File Explorer.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Must embody positive interpersonal skills.
- Consistently work 6-day weeks with varying hours as department needs dictate.
- Must follow instructions and abide by the law.
- Must be able to multitask while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with diverse cultures and teams in a friendly, productive manner.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working within Data Processing Operations or related field.
- Coaching and training background is preferred.
- Interest and willingness to learn and grow within the department.
- Verified proof of full COVID-19 vaccination required.
When starting with Foster’s Food Fair, Ltd. as a Data Processing Associate, you’ll start earning between $9.55 and $13.07 per hour. As you progress with the company within this role, opportunities for a pay increase will be determined through annual evaluations.
Application Submission Deadline: June 3rd, 2021.