Front End Supervisor
Job Title: Front End Supervisor
Department: Front End
Reports To: Front End Manager and/or Assistant Store Manager on duty
Job Summary – The position is responsible for assisting in the implementation of Department Manager or Assistant Store Manager’s objectives by supervising and leading human resources in the assigned department. The position must assist in managing daily operations, associate development and customer satisfaction. The position must provide variety and high-quality service to maximize performance in the department while maintaining great customer service.
- Provide all customers with prompt, courteous and friendly service.
- Participate in training all department associates according to store policies and procedures.
- Supervise staff to meet department goals, objectives and budgets.
- Participate in associate evaluation, disciplinary and coaching processes.
- Monitor the Front End (POS, Customer Service, Western Union, and Express) for associate performance, needs and customer service.
- Provide clearance for any transactions that require approval.
- Perform administrative duties, schedule and administer breaks.
- Monitor and maintain all logs for inventory control, ordering of supplies and/or merchandise, charts, schedules, etc.
- Follow all department inventory control procedures and maintain control of products and supplies.
- Always maintain an organized and clean work area.
- Ability to read, comprehend, write and speak English.
- Ability to perform basic Math and follow company’s CTO’s.
- Basic computer competency preferred.
- Comprehension of business basics preferred.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Positive interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work varied hours/days as store or department dictates.
- Ability to display initiative, work with limited supervision and follow instructions.
- Ability to make decisions and provide direction.
- Ability to timely multitask while working in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to work with largely diverse teams.
- Ability to lift up to 35lbs and to stand for extended periods of time.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Interest and willingness to learn the Retail Industry and role of Manager.
- Successful 1-2 experience in front end and/or retail operations.
- Verified proof of full COVID-19 vaccination required.
When starting with Foster’s Food Fair, Ltd. as a Front End Supervisor, you’ll start earning $9.55 per hour. As you progress with the company within this role, opportunities for a pay increase will be determined through annual evaluations.